In The News
- SWSS supports the new Phoenix Children’s Hospital mobile app
- We’ve Added Two Psychologists To Our Practice
- National Drug Take Back Day
- Please join us in congratulating Dr. Lata Kumaraswamy for being selected for the 2012 Compassionate Doctor Award!
- Dr. Komar Speaks at Cactis Foundation
- Beware of Fraudulent Flu Products
- Buying Medicines Online? Be Wary, FDA Says
- Don’t Double Up on Acetaminophen
- A Month of Thanks, We Appreciate our Patients!
- Patient Information: Regarding Recent Meningitis Outbreak & Spinal Injections
- New Tempe Office
- 3rd Annual Southwest Spine & Sports Mountain to Fountain 15k
- Concussion Fact Sheets
- Heat Exhaustion
- Protecting Your Skin from the Sun
- 4th of July Contest
- Water Safety Tips
- Top 10 Pain Tips from Southwest Spine & Sports
- Patients Honor Dr. Jonathan Komar for Compassion
- Patients Honor Dr. Michael Wolff for Compassion
- Relay for Life Pictures
- Southwest Spine and Sports have opened in Gilbert!
- 2nd Annual Mountain to Fountain 15k Race Was a Huge Success
- Fourth Nationwide Prescription Drug Take-back Day
- Dr Lee is Speaking on April 27th about PRP Treatment
- Southwest Spine and Sports is participating in Relay for Life
- Phoenix Magazine recognizes SWSS physicians as “Top Docs”
- Have you seen our article in the new issue of Scottsdale Living Magazine?
- Get Appointment Reminders By Text
- NEW Patient Portal Goes Live!
- First Annual SWSS Mountain to Fountain 15k Race
Phoenix Magazine recognizes SWSS physician as “Top Doc”: Tony Lee, MD
Spinning Blood Isn’t Just for Athletes
The Wall Street Journal